Heather's Patty Melts.
You can have Heather's Patty Melts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Heather's Patty Melts
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dehydrated minced onion.
- You need 6 slice of american cheese.
- You need 12 slice of bread (I used white for my husband and wheat for mine).
- It’s 1 of butter (Just enough to spread on the bread for cooking like grilled cheese).
Heather's Patty Melts instructions
- mix the first 6 ingredients and form patties. In a large skillet cook on medium heat until fully cooked..
- while the patties are cooking, prepare your bread. If you are like me and you like mayonnaise, on each slice spread mayonnaise on one side and butter on the other. You can leave the mayonnaise off if you don't like it..
- Once the patties are cooked, you can start assembling your sandwiches. Place a patty on a slice of bread, add cheese, add other slice of bread. In a clean skillet cook each sandwich until the cheese is melted and both sides are golden brown..