Fish tacos. Well, these are the end-all be-all. Read on to see what makes these tacos so special. The fish—we use cod, but any flaky variety works—marinates in a mixture of lime juice, chili.
This Baja Fish Taco Recipe is super easy to make, healthy, and full of flavor. Your family will love this Mexican favorite! Baja style fish tacos are a regional style of taco found in. You can cook Fish tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish tacos
- You need 1.5 lb of cat fish / tilapia fillets.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Cayanne pepper.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese mix.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
Easy Fish Tacos are quick & healthy with a homemade spice mix and your favorite toppings! These Fish Tacos are so good that you'll likely even find seafood haters loving them! Fish tacos, that great meal of the Baja Peninsula, and a taste of summer. They are simple to make, no more complicated in fact than a hamburger or a mess of pancakes, and they are considerably more.
Fish tacos instructions
- Make long thin strips of fish fillets and marinate with cayanne pepper, cumin powder, garlic powder, salt, lemon juice and set aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a skillet and pan fry marinated fish fillets until nicely browned on the outside. Set aside.
- Heat up the flour tortilla until warm..
- Place the tortilla in a plate and top with fish fillets, guacamole, salsa, shredded Mexican cheese and cilantro..
A bad fish taco is worse than a bad chicken taco. And while most people would be turned off after multiple dismal experiences, I persevered, believing there to be better. You don't need to find a taco truck, when you can make your own taco Find the best fish taco recipes from your favorite chefs, including easy fish tacos and tacos made with. Choice of rice & beans or salad. Our go-to Fish Tacos Recipe for entertaining!