Strawberry Purée Cake w/ Chocolate Cream.
You can cook Strawberry Purée Cake w/ Chocolate Cream using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Purée Cake w/ Chocolate Cream
- It’s 1 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs separate white & yolk.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of strawberry purée reduced.
- Prepare 1 pack of or 1 cup all purpose cream.
- You need 2 cubes of tablea pure cocoa chocolate melted.
Strawberry Purée Cake w/ Chocolate Cream instructions
- Whisk egg white and gradually add sugar until medium peaks..
- Gradually add egg yolk, butter, baking soda and the reduced purée. Fold lightly until the color of strawberry blend. Then add the flour and fold until no lump..
- Put in a rectangular pan and pop it in the microwave for 15 minutes. Use a skewer to check if cooked. (10 minutes then another 5 minutes).
- Set it aside and let it cool down. Then start making the chocolate cream. Melt the tablea chocolate over boiling water stir and then gradually add the cream while stirring continuously. About 2-3 minutes. Let it cool down then apply on Top of the cake. Use the remaining strawberries for cake toppers..