Vanilla Sponge Cake. With this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe's step by step photo guide, carefully measured ingredients and detailed explanation of process, making a soft and spongy cake at home is very easy. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry!
This is a soft, fluffy cake that tastes great covered in chocolate frosting and sprinkles! An easy vanilla sponge cake recipe for light, fluffy and perfectly moist vanilla sponge cake. A delicious stand alone cake flavor or a perfect base recipe for other cake flavors. You can have Vanilla Sponge Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake
- It’s 4 of large egg whites.
- You need 120 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of large egg yolks.
- You need 120 g of flour.
- You need 40 g of milk.
- Prepare 40 g of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- It’s of optional ingredients.
- It’s of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
VANILLA SPONGE CAKEPrecious Core. vanilla extract, flour, sugar, baking powder, large eggs Vanilla Sponge Cake RollLife Made Sweeter. chopped strawberries, mascarpone cheese, large eggs. This Eggless Vanilla Cake Sponge is light, moist and loaded with flavor. Also known as the Eggless Classic Victoria Sponge Cake it is easy to make, hassle-free and tastes yum. This Vanilla Cream Sponge Cake is the perfect dessert to welcome summer!
Vanilla Sponge Cake instructions
- Use a mixer to whisk the egg whites until they are fluffy and can form stiff peaks..
- Gradually add the sugar..
- Add the egg yolks and mix using a spatula..
- Sift the the flour and mix in gradually..
- Combine the milk, oil and vanilla extract together then add them to the cake batter and mix well..
- Pour the batter into an oiled mold, the batter should form ribbons..
- (opptional) add a handful of chopped walnuts to add some nuttiness..
- (optional) pour in half the batter, mix some cocoa powder into the rest, then pour it. use a spoon to stir once, creating a marbled effect..
- Preheat the oven to 150°c and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until fully cooked..
- Allow it to cool for atleast 15 minutes before cutting and serving. it can be served with a hot beverage, fresh cream, or some fruit..
It's an English inspired, made from scratch, super simple cake that trust me, people won't soon forget! Hot Milk Vanilla Sponge Cake this vanilla cake recipe is one of my favorite cake recipe, it is light, moist and very flavorful. earlier, I had shared the recipe. Slightly adapted from a Cook's Illustrated master recipe – refer to notes. Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe – Ingredients. Cooking Time Reg vanilla sponge cake, no no dont take the tin outside just slide it, brush it with milk and close it again.