Chocolate peanut butter cookies. Chocolate peanut butter cookies are the best of both worlds. If you love soft chewy peanut butter cookies this chocolate version is for you! Nice and soft and full of chocolate peanut buttery flavor!
These homemade chocolate peanut butter cookies are everything you could ever wish for in a cookie. They are little entities of peanut butter amazingness. Oh, and they also happen to be really ridiculously good looking. You can cook Chocolate peanut butter cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cookies
- It’s 3/4 cup of extra crunchy jif pb.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of shakes of tumeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bakers cocoa.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
These delicious chocolate cookies with peanut butter cups have been on my Christmas cookie platters for as long as I can remember. If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this recipe is about as good as it gets. To make peanut butter-chocolate cookies extra special, I stuffed them with chopped Reese's peanut butter cups and drizzled each with melted peanut butter. This turned them into the ultimate peanut-butter chocolate treat.
Chocolate peanut butter cookies instructions
- Heat oven at350'.
- Combine pb,oil,brown sugar milk and vanilla in lg bowl beat until well blended.add in egg and mix together..
- Add in cinnamon sugar and chocolate mix together add in flour and baking soda mix together.
- Roll dough into small balls and flatten with sugar coated fork bake for7 minutes and when done let cool or eat warm with milk.
And had me running to the kitchen for a tall glass of vanilla almond milk. Chewy chocolate cookies with sweet peanut butter chips! Such is true with these chewy chocolate peanut butter chip cookies! The third is a soft chocolate cookie wrapped around a peanut butter filling and bakes into peanut butter cup cookies. My bigger changes were to the chocolate cookie itself; I increased the amount of cocoa and decreased the amount of flour for a dark, more intensely chocolate cookie.