Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon topping over batter. This Cinnamon-Pecan Crumb Cake is a healthy, nutritious dessert that will keep your whole family satisfied. These little cakes are the perfect snacks for friends and family.
Cinnamon Crumb Cake Recipe with Pecans – Keto, Low Carb, THM S, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free. While most people love pumpkin my favorite fall flavor is cinnamon. I do like pumpkin in certain dishes (like a Pumpkin Cake Roll) but if I had my choice between cinnamon and pumpkin cinnamon would. You can cook Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil (I used canola).
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, lightly coated in flour.
- You need of Cinnamon topping.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Pecans (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans, toasted and chopped.
Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake, a delicious cake filled with chocolate chips and topped with an amazing Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake. Have you ever eaten such a delicious cake that it is so good it Hello Rosemary: Pecans are not available in Italy? Are the trees not adaptable to the. Moist cake with chocolate-pecan crumb topping.
Cinnamon crumb cake with chocolate chips and pecans step by step
- Preheat oven to 375f/190c. Grease and flour a 9" cake tin (tap out any excess flour), and set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients..
- In a separate bowl, beat together wet ingredients..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until smooth. Note: you can add the chocolate chips at this point and mix them in, though I prefer to top the batter with them after I pour it into the cake tin..
- For the cinnamon topping, simply combine all the ingredients..
- Pour cake batter into the pan. Then, if you haven't added them yet, top with chocolate chips (coating the chips in flour suspends them in the batter and keeps them from all sinking to the bottom), followed by the cinnamon mix. DO NOT top with the pecans yet because they will burn in the cooking (I speak from experience)..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. When fully cooked (I do the clean toothpick test), remove from the oven and place on a wire rack. Top it with pecans while still hot. Let the cake cool fully before serving..
Add in the flour and pecans; using your fingers, blend the flour and butter together to make large crumblike pieces. Add in the chocolate chips and quickly work them into the topping. If you like crumb topping as much as cake, this recipe's for you. Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is the perfect dessert for crisp weather coming up. You must try this coffee cake loaded with apples.