5 Ingredient Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies. The best part about making cookies is, in my opinion, eating the dough. Get ready for the softest peanut butter cookies you've ever had! We love peanut butter cookies and their satisfying, nutty, sweetness.
This is my new PB recipe!! Grain free, gluten free and dairy free. Ingredients in Peanut Butter Protein Cookies. quick oats. vanilla protein powder – I share my favorite plant-based protein powders in that blog. You can have 5 Ingredient Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 Ingredient Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter (plain or crunchy).
- It’s 2/3 cup of Sugar (may use 1/2 white, 1/2 brown).
- You need 1/2 cup of Oatmeal, steel cut, quick 3 minute.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
If you prefer whey protein, that works too! drippy natural peanut butter. unsweetened applesauce. honey or maple syrup. How to Make High Protein Cookies. Get ready for the softest peanut butter cookies you've ever had! There are not enough meals in this lifetime to waste even one bite on a medium-good cookie.
5 Ingredient Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Combine and mix all ingredients..
- Let set for 1 hr in refrigerator..
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls onto cookie sheet. Apply criss cross pattern with fork..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake approx. 12 – 15 minutes..
- Allow to cool, ENJOY !.
We go big (and soft, and chewy, and leaning towards salty) or we. Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting. The recipe used just three ingredients: oats, butter and eggs. These flourless peanut butter cookies only take one bowl and are a breeze to whip up. Their ultra-rich flavor makes them perfect for peanut butter lovers!