Vanilla Pound Cake. This simple vanilla pound cake comes together in three easy steps. Get the recipe for our easy, flavorful vanilla pound cake. This vanilla pound cake is classic in all the best ways.
A rich, vanilla-scented cake, dark golden brown on the outside with an ultra-fine, golden crumb. Best Vanilla Pound Cake recipe, buttery, flavorful, moist cake. Simple & Easy recipe to give you a perfect soft, rich, delicious traditional vanilla pound loaf cake. You can have Vanilla Pound Cake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Pound Cake
- You need 3 cups of Cake Flour, sifted.
- It’s 1 cup of or 2 sticks of softened butter.
- It’s 4 of eggs room temperature.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Bundt cake pan.
- Prepare of Mixer.
- You need 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need of Crisco.
- It’s of Flour.
Vanilla Pound Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Classic Vanilla Pound Cake never disappoints. Pure vanilla flavor with a soft crumb, this is If you love pound cake, don't miss my Cream Cheese Pound Cake, Lemon Pound Cake, and Chocolate. Dense, buttery, and loaded with flavor, Sarah Carey makes a Vanilla Pound Cake with fresh berries layered on top.
Vanilla Pound Cake step by step
- Beat butter until light and fluffy for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Add the sugar gradually into the butter. Mix until light and fluffy for around 8 minutes on medium speed.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix in between each, until combined. Scrape sides of bowl when needed..
- Beat vanilla extract into batter.
- Add sifted flour into batter slowly as the mixer, on a slow speed, is on.
- Add heavy whipping cream slowly, mix until a creamy batter is formed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Get Bundt pan and spread crisco around it. Sprinkle flour around whole pan..
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for about an hour and 15 minutes. (Keep an eye on it. Because it might bake faster depending on the size of the Bundt pan).
- Let cake cool off for about 10-15 minutes before taking it out.
- Decorate as wanted.
Your family will love this classic cake. Tender and sweet, my Vanilla Pound Cake with Loads of Sprinkles is a celebration — in looks and in taste! While pound cake has traditionally been made with a pound each of butter, sugar, eggs, and flour, I've made some small adjustments for the best flavor (hello, vanilla extract!). In a bowl, whisk the eggs, along with the milk and vanilla extract. This recipe for vanilla almond pound cake is simple and easy to make using ingredients typically found in the house, and tastes fantastic!