Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken.
You can cook Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sweet salsa/other salsa.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sriracha.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken step by step
- Combine all but the chicken a the blender and blend till desired consistency..
- Pour ingredients over chicken breasts in crocpot and cook on high for about 6 hours..
- Cut up chicken and serve all over rice. Enjoy!.