Black forest cake. The best black forest cake recipe I've tried, and I've tried a lot. The cake baked up beautifully, the cherries were perfect, and the whole thing just came together wonderfully. Black Forest gâteau (British English) or Black Forest cake (American English) is a chocolate sponge cake with a rich cherry filling based on the German dessert Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte.
As its name implies, Black Forest. Chocolate and cherry are a classic pairing in this traditional cake from the southwest region of Germany, which has inspired our own mile-high rendition. Black Forest Cake is probably the most famous German Cake! You can cook Black forest cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black forest cake
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Sugar syrup.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s of Frosting.
- You need 1 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
Made with three layers of light and fluffy chocolate cake that are topped with homemade cherry filling and fresh whipped cream. A Black Forest Cake is a delicious combination of chocolate cake, Kirsch soaked Morello cherries, and loads of whipped cream. Easy eggless black forest cake for beginners. Black Forest Cake is one rich and decadent cake.
Black forest cake step by step
- Take 8 inch baking pan and spray oil and cover with baking pan and then spray with oil again..
- Preheat your oven at 3:50 degrees Farenheit.
- Now first put all the dry ingredients in one bowl..
- Now take another bowl and put eggs and water and then beat it with electric beater or hand beater..
- Now put dry ingredients in wet ingredients in 3 sections..
- Now mix it well and put it in baking pan and tap the baking pan and put in oven for 40 mints..
- When your cake ready take it out from oven and let it cool..
- Cut your cake in two layers and soak with sugar syrup..
- Now beat the cream with cocoa powder and sugar and beat it well. Now you can decor as you like..
Homemade cake, sour cherry filling, and topped with whipped cream. Everything about this rich black forest cake is mouthwatering. Black forest cake can seem super-intimidating to make—you need to bake cake layers, make a sour cherry syrup, and whip a frosting? Also, what in the world is kirschwasser, anyway? Black Forest Cake (Black Forest Gateau if you're British) comes to us from Germany, a country that is so serious about Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (Black Forest Cherry-Torte) that they actually have.