Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers. Swiss meringue buttercream can be finicky. It's temperamental and can cause a whole lot of unnecessary stress. The good news is that as long as your meringue was stiff before the Notes.
Wait until you see the next picture. If you have never tried Swiss Meringue Buttercream, learn how. Here at Oakleaf Cakes, we pride ourselves in having some of the most delicious buttercream around: Italian meringue frosting! You can have Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers
- Prepare of Meringue buttercream::::1 egg white,2 bars of unsalted butter,1/2cup sugar,1 tsp vanilla essence and water.
- It’s of Sunflowers…..Fondant (sugar paste) some tools and flower cutters.
While I frost most of my cakes with American buttercream, sometimes I like to mix things up! One of my resolutions this year was to be more open to different types of frosting, and I've stuck to it! After a bit of trial and error, I feel like I have finally mastered Swiss meringue buttercream frosting (SMBC). If you plan to pipe buttercream flowers, the first thing you need is a stiff buttercream frosting recipe for piping flowers.
Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers step by step
- Take a bowl,now pour in 1 egg white then add in sugar and whisk….meanwhile boil water in a vessel in which it can hold the bowl,now whisk egg.
- Now put the bowl above the boiling water,and whisk well till sugar melts and all combined,when done…now whisk it 10 mins continuously till pic 3.
- Now cut butter into small pieces….keep whisk and adding butter till you get this consistency(pic2)now add in vanilla essence and it's ready…can store it for week(remove from fridge and keep it in room temperature).
- I use this frosting many times on my cake….specialy to make beautiful flowers.for Fondant flowers you need some Fondant….
- Flower cutter..ball tool to flatten and give shape to petals and decorate your cake.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
One that will pipe perfect buttercream flowers for you and will taste as delicious as it looks. This silky, stable frosting smooths beautifully over cake and can take any number of flavorings, from vanilla to chocolate to espresso. Beat until buttercream looks glossy and smooth. Scrape in vanilla seeds (discard pod) or add chocolate or espresso, depending on desired flavor. Swiss meringue buttercream frosting is very similar to Italian meringue buttercream in that they both use egg whites.