Peanut butter cookies. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried and True.
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl. Peanut butter cookies are always a classic hit to enjoy with your family and friends. You can cook Peanut butter cookies using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cookies
- You need of Dry.
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Moist.
- Prepare 18 oz of Jar peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of (2 sticks) softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s 1 packages of Hershey kisses.
These peanut butter cookies are quick, simple, and fun to make, which means that you will be enjoying them in no. Cream butter, peanut butter and both sugars together. Straight from my mom's recipe box, these are the BEST peanut butter cookies – they are easy to make and stay wonderfully soft. When you make a "peanut butter cookie" with only peanut butter, sugar, and an egg, you just can't get the typical texture that you'd expect from a cookie.
Peanut butter cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Mix dry ingredients until well blended.
- With blender, mix peanut butter, butter, brown and regular sugar until creamy..
- Blend in vanilla and eggs.
- With blender on low, or by hand, mix in dry ingredients until just blended in, occasionally scraping bowl..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased Cookie sheets.
- Dip fork into granulated sugar and press crisscross pattern onto cookies, or press center of Cookie down with the back of a spoon that has been dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
And that's why this peanut butter cookie. Make cookies: In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, and sugars and beat with a hand mixer on medium until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined. These vegan peanut butter cookies are impossible to stop eating! The cookies are so deliciously light, soft, chewy, and better than any other peanut butter cookie—vegan or not—that I've ever tried.