Oreo ice cream cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. Hope you guys enjoy this video! This Oreo Ice Cream cake has an amazingly delicious Oreo cookie and vanilla ice cream filling, sitting on crunchy Oreo cookie crust, and topped with even more Oreos.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades! You can have Oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream cake
- It’s 12 of Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- You need of Cool Whip Divided.
- It’s of Hot Fudge.
- It’s of Oreos (crushed) divided.
I use homemade whipped cream and caramel sauce in my recipe, but you can cheat if How to make Oreo ice cream cake without any 'cake'. Despite the name, there's no actual "cake" or baking involved in this cookies and cream ice. How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb.
Oreo ice cream cake step by step
- Add a layer of 6 ice cream sandwiches in a pan.
- Heat up hot fudge sauce with jar instructions spread over layer on ice cream sandwiches. (hot fudge just needs to be warm not hot just so it’s easy to work with. You want to do this step fast so the ice cream does not melt.).
- Put some crushed Oreos on top of the hot fudge; don’t use all of it, then Add on some of the cool whip; don’t use all of it.
- Add the last 6 ice cream sandwiches.
- Use the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sides of all the ice cream sandwiches then top with crushed Oreos.To make it look pretty get the sides with crushed Oreos too..
- Place a lid on the container,place in freezer until it is frozen 2 to 4 hours or can make a day ahead of time and leave in over night..
- Notes- I had 4 of us eating this pre teens / a young adult / one adult and it lasted us two day. Everyone got 2 slices out of it. It really depends on how you cut it..
- For more help check out our video on how to make this. youtu.be/4PavP0KDIsQ.
- This is really great and easy for any age kid to jump in and help make it..
Should you remove the cream part of the Oreo? And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo. Next, you want to prepare your pan for building the cake. This is a super easy way to make a cheater ice cream dessert that will impress your family and friends.