My Chocolate cake. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. Now whenever I have a party everyone is always looking forward to my chocolaty chocolate cake. Chocolate cake really doesn't get much easier than this.
This is my "go to" Chocolate Cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. You can have My Chocolate cake using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chocolate cake
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 250 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 g of cocoa.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of milk.
- You need 120 g of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon coffee.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of Haf teaspoon salt or a pinch.
- You need of For the cream.
- Prepare 200 g of butter.
- It’s 100 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cocoa poweder.
- It’s 50 g of melted chocolate.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 40 g of milk.
No one can believe it I have chocolate cake for my birthday every year 🙂 since it's in December, that's the day we always. I love chocolate cake. ❤️ And this year has been the year of chocolate cake for me. First I shared with you my recipe for a deliciously easy Dairy Free Chocolate Cake. You don't have to spend a lot of time to serve an elegant Loved this cake, my new favourite chocolate cake.
My Chocolate cake instructions
- First mix dry ingredients.
- Sparete egg yolks and egg whites. Whisk the latter until stiff peaks form, add sugar and white vinegar.
- Mix the other ingredients after that mix it with the egg white let it rest for 5 minutes and bake 180 dg.
German chocolate cake for my sister, and carrot cake for me! What better than a little sliver of each for your birthday? Watch this quick video of my Chocolate Mug Cake recipe. Thus began my adventure to make not only the best chocolate mug cake (obviously), but one that's gluten-free and paleo-friendly. "I always bake cakes for my siblings and parents, but whenever I baked a chocolate cake, I would always have to make a second batch because I could never get it right. My first chocolate SMBC was for this Mocha Cake.