Lemon Bundt Cake. This classic lemon bundt cake recipe is perfect for any occasion: a bridal shower, summer BBQ, or even a treat for your family on a casual night in. The lemon glaze makes this cake perfectly moist. A lot of lemon bundt cake recipes begin with a yellow cake mix.
Making Lemon Bundt Cake for an impromptu weekend party? Click and slide the number next to "servings" on the recipe card below to adjust the ingredients to match how many you're feeding—the. This easy moist and tender glazed lemon bundt cake recipe is bursting with lemon flavor. You can have Lemon Bundt Cake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Bundt Cake
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Lemon Soak.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon Juice.
This scrumptious lemon bundt cake, topped with delicious lemon cream cheese frosting, is a perfect way to brighten up a winter day! If you love the combo of sweet, with just the right amount of tangy. A lemon bundt cake is the perfect addition to any springtime gathering, from Mother's Day to Easter celebrations. This lemon bundt cake is packed with lemon flavor.
Lemon Bundt Cake step by step
- Mix 3 cups of flour and 2 tsp of baking powder in a bowl.
- I another bowl mix 1 cup butter 2 cups sugar and 1 tsp salt (almost turn it in to kind of a lumpy paste).
- To the butter mixture add 3 eggs and mix it properly to turn the paste in to a fluffy batter..
- Then add 2 tbsp lemon zest, 1/4 cups of lemon juice and 1tsp vanilla and then mix it again..
- Now slowly add the dry mixture (flour and baking powder) in and incorporate it totally. Add 1 cup of milk to this mixture..
- Spray the Bundt pan with cooking spray. Put the batter in, tap the pan to release air. Bake for 50 minutes at 350 F or 180 C..
- For the soak, take 1/4 cup of sugar and mix it with 1/4 cup of lemon juice. Microwave it for 1 minute.
- When the cake is done, and is still slightly warm, without removing from the pan, poke deep holes and pore in the lemon mixture we made..
- Voilà Done. !!.
- Optionally you can also make the glaze. That is just 2 cups of powdered sugar with 3 tbsp of lemon juice. Pour over once the cake is cooled down..
It's perfectly sweet and moist, and the cream cheese frosting really takes it over the top! How do you make a lemon bundt cake? A moist lemon bundt cake filled with fresh blueberries and topped with a sweet lemon glaze. This Nothing Bundt Cakes Lemon Cake copycat recipe tastes just like the original! This is the most delicious and moist Lemon Bundt Cake recipe!