You can have Deviled Eggs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- You need 10 of eggs.
- You need 4 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of celery stalks.
- It’s 4 of green onions.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of mustard.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of splash of milk.
- You need dash of paprika.
Deviled Eggs instructions
- Place eggs in a pot, cover with cold water to cover eggs. Boil on high heat for 25 min..
- Peel and cut potatos in halfand in another pot add potatos with cold water and dash of salt. Cookuntil tender (about 20min)..
- Once eggs are done, dump out hot water, run cold water over eggs peel shell, set aside. Once potatos are tender drain and set aside to cool..
- Chop the celery and onions into small minced pieces, and set aside..
- Mash the potatoes while they are still hot, add 3Tbs of butter, add garlic salt, dash of salt and pepper, and a splash or two of milk. Mix well. Add the celery and onion. Mix well set aside..
- With a knife carefully cut the eggs lengthwise and take out the cooked yolks and put the yolks in a bowl, do this for all 10 eggs and set egg whites on a platter. Mix in about 3tbs of mayo with a drizzle of mustard. Mash it up together. Add this mixture to your mashed potatoes..
- Now using a piping bag or spoon place a dallop of the egg potato mixture inside each hollowed out egg shell. Sprinkle paprika over them, and voila..