The most perfect carrot cake. Today I'm sharing Perfect Carrot Cake! The healthiest thing about carrot cake is the name. But then that's probably why it's so darn popular Photograph: Lizzie Mayson/The Guardian.
This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. It wasn't something either "Thank you so much for sharing this recipe, very easy to follow, came out perfect first attempt great. Most cakes might use buttermilk or whole milk. You can have The most perfect carrot cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The most perfect carrot cake
- It’s 2 cups of flour/250 grams.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Backing poder or backing soda.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar/300 grams.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of grated carrots.
- Prepare 150 ml of sunflower oil.
- It’s of And some raisins.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt (not obligatory).
- It’s of Whipped Cream (depends on how much cream you want)300ml.
Because I'm using Greek yogurt, it makes the cake moist without making it too soft. If it's too soft The carrot cake is so delicious! Made it for our birthday family dinner. A wonderfully moist, perfectly spiced carrot cake recipe.
The most perfect carrot cake instructions
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, ba powder/baking soda and grated carrots.
- Mix the sugar with eggs,after mixing, slowly add oil,after that slowly add the flour.
- Add a little flour over the raisins.
- And now add the carrots and raisins, put it in the oven 25-30 minutes at 180°C.
- Now we mix whipped cream with the two teaspoons of Greek yoghurt.
- And that's is it you're carrot cake is finish,(for decor I use melted sugar just a ideea).
This cake is surprisingly simple to make and includes a step-by-step video for no-fail results every time. Top everything off with my simple cream cheese frosting for what truly might be the perfect cake. Today I'm re-sharing an old favorite recipe! Many have strong opinions about what makes the perfect carrot cake, but there's no doubt that it should be moist, simple to make and full of carrots. Beyond that, variations include everything from pineapple and coconut to pecans and raisins.