Creamy CASSAVA CAKE. Cassava cake is eaten all over South East Asia specifically Vietnam and the Philippines. This dessert is creamy and rich with a hint of cinnamon warmth. Cassava Cake is a classic Filipino dessert made from grated cassava (manioc).
Creamy Cassava Cake is looking for more Active Resellers. Cassava, also known as manioc, Brazilian arrowroot, tapioca and often referred to as yucca (though To remove images for easy printing, simply click on each photo. Cassava Cake with Creamy Custard Topping Recipe. You can have Creamy CASSAVA CAKE using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy CASSAVA CAKE
- You need 2 cups of grated KAMOTENG KAHOY.
- You need 1 cup of condensed milk, half cup melted butter or oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk with half cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheese.
It is rich, creamy, custard-like, and coconutty There are so many different Cassava Cake versions out there, but this is an easy one to start with. Cassava cake is a traditional Filipino moist cake made from grated cassava, coconut milk, and condensed milk with a custard layer on top. It is a very popular dish in the Philippines, where it is commonly eaten for merienda. It is also served during gatherings and special occasions.
Creamy CASSAVA CAKE step by step
- Put the grated kamoteng kahoy, butter or oil, condensed milk, salt – together in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg then put it on a combined ingdts..
- Mix altogether until well blended.
- Preheat the oven for about 150C Temp.
- Grease the baking pan, rounded or rectangular, put Banana leaves on the pan before you put the well blended ingredients. The aroma of banana leaves will add to the taste of your cake..
- Put on the oven at 175C temp for 15minutes, while it is rolling prepare ingdnts for toppings. Mix the condensed milk with coconut milk..
- Pull out the cake from the oven CAREFULLY then put the toppings evenly on the top of the cake. Add on the grated cheese..
- Bake the finished product for about 45 minutes, at 150C temp..
- Enjoy it with a cup of coffee or tea❤️.
Cassava cake is a Filipino dessert made from grated cassava (manioc). Here's a really easy recipe with deliciously rich and creamy custard topping. A perfect dessert for special occasions but also. Delicious soft cassava cake–the way I like it. Simple to make the very first time I tried.