Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo. A quick five-ingredient sauce tops cheesy homemade burgers to make an easy, delicious dinner in no time. Serve with baked chips and blue cheese dip. Sauces, dips, dressings, and condiments from around the world.
He recommends using equal parts sirloin and chuck. Place each burger on a bun, and serve with tomatoes and red onion jam, if desired. The onions are sautéed and reduced in a rich red wine to create a flavorful condiment for Lomonaco's juicy Cheddar cheeseburger. You can cook Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo
- You need 2 packages of 240g mini beef burger patties.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot, shaved strips (with potato peeler).
- It’s 2 medium of tomatoes, halved and sliced.
- You need 1 large of French bread stick, sliced.
- It’s 1 of (Red Onion Jam).
- You need 5 of Red onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil for cooking.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of Blackberry jam.
- You need 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of (Horseradish Mayo).
- It’s 2 cup of Whole egg mayo.
- It’s 2 tsp of Mustard powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced horseradish.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Grated Parmesan.
The Cabernet onion jam really made this burger special, but still simple and tasty. I liked how the wine and balsamic vinegar added a bit of tang and a beautiful color to this tasty condiment. The onion jam can be made a day or two ahead, and it would be delicious on turkey burgers or other sandwiches if. Enhanced with a vinegar-and-red-wine reduction—plus sugar, salt, and a bit of malic acid —our **sweet**, **tangy**, **and bold** Red Onion Jam is a suitable match for even the richest red meats and most-powerful cheeses.
Angus Burger Bites with Red Onion Jam & Horseradish Mayo instructions
- Mix mayo ingredients together and set aside..
- In a large fry pan on medium heat, add butter, onion and garlic. Fry until softening..
- Add thyme, balsamic vinegar and jam. Cook until moisture evaporates and mixture begins to thicken. Season and set aside..
- Cut patties in half and fry until cooked both sides..
- Spread some mayo, a layer of onion jam, carrot, tomato and a mini patty and stick it in your gob! YUUUUM!.
- Makes heaps- serve with potato gems..
Try it atop a beef or veggie burger; serve it alongside your favorite steak. Red Onion Jam – an intensely flavorful, sweet and tangy accompaniment to grilled chicken or pork, with steak or on burgers. This red onion jam is one that I like to make when having a bunch of friends or family over for burgers. It does take a little bit of time and effort to make but if you bottle it properly in. Spicy Poblano Burgers with Pickled Red Onions and Chipotle Cream.