Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter, softened.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- in a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract. Stir together good..
- Then, beat together flour mixture with butter and eggs..
- Once you have beaten the eggs and butter into the mixture and everything is moist, add chocolate chips and peanut butter. Mix together well with a wooden spoon..
- get a teaspoon full of cookie dough and work them into small balls into the palm of the hand and place on a sprayed cookie sheet..
- place each batch into the oven for ten minutes or until desired chewiness or crispness. my husband likes his very chewy so I don't let them Cook any longer than 8 minutes..