Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders.
You can cook Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of buns( I used med sliders and got 16).
Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders instructions
- pull chicken meat from bone and shred into med chunks, put straight into your med pan or crock pot.
- once all chicken is deboned and in your pan, add bbq sauce and mix real well, turn your heat on and you can cook one of two ways 1) for faster- cook on a higher heat med to med high, you will need to stir this a lot at this higher heat or 2) cook at a med low for a longer time, you just are needing to reheat the meat is all.
- for a crockpot you can slow cook all day or cook on high for a faster meal.
- now serve on buns, sliders, dinner rolls, in a tortilla how ever you want it.