Honey Garlic Chicken Wings.
You can have Honey Garlic Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- It’s 24 of chicken wings (cleaned & split).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 of cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of potatoes (peeled & cut into wedges).
- Prepare 1 of bottle VH honey garlic sauce.
- You need 1 of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
Honey Garlic Chicken Wings instructions
- Heat up your pot then add the olive oil, chopped onion and chopped garlic..
- Add your chicken wings and cook until browned. Stirring occasionally..
- Once wings are browned add the VH honey garlic sauce. And cook until it starts bubbling..
- Then add your potato wedges and chopped green onion..
- Cook for about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender..
- The sauce will thicken up nicely..
- Once it is done remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley. It is best served over white rice. Enjoy..