Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies. This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious. If anyone is thinking about making the "Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies " know that they are anything BUT delicious. I recommend using more peanut butter and much less vanilla!
Of course, that classic crisscross pattern make this cookie instantly recognizable. And that 'sweet and salty' flavor combination make them irresistible. Ingredients in these peanut butter oatmeal cookies: Peanut butter: I used all natural creamy peanut butter, but chunky peanut butter will also work. You can cook Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 2 cup of Shifted Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanillia Extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of White Sugar.
I only had natural peanut butter in the house, so I gave it a try, and they came out delicious! Chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. If you do I cannot guarantee they will turn out.
Nicole's Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Set Oven Temp to 400°F. Make sure oven is nice and hot so your cookies will come out perfect..
- In large mixing bowl, Combine Eggs,Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Butter, Brown Sugar, White Sugar. Mix until batter is smooth..
- Then Add; Shifted Flour, Baking Soda into batter. Until nice and smooth then roll into ball and set in frig for One hour to firm batter up..
- If you decide you want to add something more to the batter. You can always add One cup of Raisins or cup of nuts ot cup of chocolate chips. Whatever you decide just make sure its about a cup..
- then scoop and roll into small balls and set in cookie sheet. Do Not flatten balls,they will with the heat of the oven as they bake,.
- Bake Cookies for 8 mins no longer or they will come out hard and taste burnt..
- Cookies may not look like there done after 8 mins but they are,and will firm up as soon as the air hits them after couple of mins..
Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! To make the best peanut butter cookies that are soft, extra peanut buttery, and delicious you will need the following main ingredients: Peanut Butter — You can use crunchy or creamy PB. For the best results use very well stirred peanut butter or the jarred peanut butter sold pre-mixed at the store. This peanut butter cookie recipe comes from my friend Kathryne's new book Love Real Food. Her blog, Cookie and Kate, is one of my favorite vegetarian blogs to read, and she is one of my very best blog friends.