Mug cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. The mug cake is here to combat that dilemma.
Whether they're sweet or savory Mug Cakes are a quick and easy way to make a single-serving cake or sweet treat. This is possibly one of the most indulgent chocolate mug cakes you will ever try. A brownie-like chocolate cake in a mug, made without flour, eggs, dairy, or oil. You can cook Mug cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mug cake
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare of to taste, salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of little bit of milk.
- It’s of Chocolate chips (optional).
This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. Best of all, they are ready in minutes! Once you know the basics of making a mug cake, you can experiment with your own twists and.
Mug cake instructions
- Start of by adding your flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well….
- Next, in a separate bowl add your water, oil, milk….
- Now add your wet batter in to the dry ingredients….
- Now that you have your batter, pour it into a cup that you are going to use to bake your cake….
- Place it in the microwave for about 1-2 mins.
- Enjoy!!! ☕️🎂. #nukeit.
The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there! Super fudgy, moist and perfect anytime you need a chocolate fix, quick! An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there. Microwave mug cakes are not as good as real cakes.