Peanut Butter Cookies. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried and True.
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl. Peanut butter cookies are always a classic hit to enjoy with your family and friends. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 90 grams of Butter.
- It’s 150 grams of Peanut Butter.
- You need 70 grams of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 125 grams of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
These peanut butter cookies are quick, simple, and fun to make, which means that you will be enjoying them in no. Cream butter, peanut butter and both sugars together. Straight from my mom's recipe box, these are the BEST peanut butter cookies – they are easy to make and stay wonderfully soft. When you make a "peanut butter cookie" with only peanut butter, sugar, and an egg, you just can't get the typical texture that you'd expect from a cookie.
Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 celsius.
- Mix the butter, peanut butter and two sugars.
- Mix in the egg.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl.
- Spoon gently into peanut butter mixture.
- Form small balls.
- Press down gently with a fork.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
And that's why this peanut butter cookie. Make cookies: In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, and sugars and beat with a hand mixer on medium until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined. These vegan peanut butter cookies are impossible to stop eating! The cookies are so deliciously light, soft, chewy, and better than any other peanut butter cookie—vegan or not—that I've ever tried.