Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Karo Syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 16 oz of jar smooth peanut butter(any brand).
- It’s 10 cup of corn flakes.
Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Cook over medium heat karo syrup && sugar. Bring to a boil. Boil only long enough to become runny && all sugar granules melted into liquid. Approx 5 min. (Not too long or will be to hard).
- Add peanut butter until melted && smooth && creamy..
- Add corn flakes && stir until all cereal is covered in sauce..
- Form balls with either your hands or a spoon in wax paper. Set wax paper on steel cookie sheet so you can put into freezer for cookies to set..
- Enjoy! Beware,, INCREDIBLY EASY TO MAKE && ADDICTING!.