homemade spice cake and cream cheese frosting. Spice Cake with a decadent Cream Cheese Frosting! This is one of my all time favorite fall cakes! It's perfectly moist and brimming with lots of those sweet autumn spices.
Our How-To Video for homemade pumpkin spice cake with Cream Cheese Icing! Beat softened butter and cream cheese until well blended. Cream cheese frosting is a baking classic! You can have homemade spice cake and cream cheese frosting using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of homemade spice cake and cream cheese frosting
- It’s of frosting.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of cake.
- You need 2 cup of All purposes flower.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
Moist, dense, and rich homemade spice cake is topped with a generous layer of tangy cream cheese frosting. Filled with comforting fall spices, this cake is perfect for cool fall days. Spice is easily one of the best cake flavors around. Moist, soft, and flavorful, this might just become your new favorite cake recipe.
homemade spice cake and cream cheese frosting instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix all ingredients to the cake in one bowl.
- bake for 45 minutes or till golden brown.
- in a separate bowl mix together softened butter and cream cheese.
- add liquid ingredients.
- add a cup of sugar at a time and mix.
- after cake is cooled apply frosting.
It's like winter's answer to carrot cake! For vegan cream cheese frosting, simply use vegan brands of cream cheese and butter, available in many regular grocery stores. This Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is super moist and delicious! Classic carrot cake is filled with coconut and pecans and frosted with cream cheese frosting. Combine all frosting ingredients except chopped pecans in bowl.