Smoked Salmon Appertizers. Whenever I am taking something to a gathering, the first thought that pops into my head is logistics. How the food will travel, does it need reheating, does it need to be. These little cucumber and smoked salmon appetizer bites are as delicious as they are pretty.
Show off your fresh filet in a tartare or a spread with our best simple salmon appetizers. Chef Mike shows two ways to serve Smoked Salmon Appetizers at your next party or get-together. Recipe for Smoked Salmon Crostini appetizer with a light Greek yogurt cream cheese spread, fresh dill, and capers. You can cook Smoked Salmon Appertizers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Appertizers
- It’s of cooked potatoe slices.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 packages of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes your choice.
- It’s 1 of fresh dill.
- Prepare 1 of spray of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of drizzel of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
I often spoon my salmon spread onto endive leaves for an easy and pretty presentation. It's a healthful addition to any celebration.—Patricia Nieh, Portola Valley, California. I modeled this recipe after my smoked salmon dip which is the food equivalent to crack, in my opinion. These smoked salmon, avocado and cucumber bites are the perfect appetizer recipe.
Smoked Salmon Appertizers instructions
- Preheat oven to 150 (gas fan forced) spray baking tray with cooking oil. . Slice potatoes to round disks about 1mm thick ( I left the skins on) place on tray season with salt and pepper..drizzel all potatoes with olive oil.. bake in oven for 20-25 mins.
- After 20-25 check potatoes–prick with a knife. If soft they are done.
- While potatoes r cooling a little. Slice in thick strips the smoked salmon..
- After potatoes have cooled spread generously with cream cheese. Add the cut smoked salmon & arrange creativly…top with a sprig of dill and enjoy.
They're healthy, easy to make, delicious and beautiful on a serving tray. These smoked salmon and cream cheese roll-ups are perfect to serve during brunch or a shower. They make a pretty presentation and are light enough for any time of the day. Go fancy: Nothing says "sophisticated" like smoked salmon. It tops all manner of party fare, from Easy and elegant: Top a chip with smoked salmon, a small dollop of sour cream, and a sprig of dill to.