Steak and Potato Nachos.
You can have Steak and Potato Nachos using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak and Potato Nachos
- Prepare 2 of Russet potatoes.
- Prepare 4 Tbs. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Paprika (Smoked Paprika preferred).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1 lb. of Flank/Skirt steak.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Seasoned Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Black olives (sliced).
- You need 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- You need 2 cups of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend".
- Prepare of Large dollop of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Your favorite salsa.
Steak and Potato Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven 450.
- Preheat cast iron skillet for at least 5 minutes.
- In a bowl: 2 Russet potatoes (sliced) 1/4 inch thick 4 Tbs. olive oil 2 tsp. Paprika Salt & Pepper to taste Mix well.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, place seasoned potato chips to fill sheet pan. Cook in oven for 20 minutes..
- In the meantime 1lb. Flank/Skirt steak (season well with garlic salt and seasoned pepper) Cook steak in skillet for 5 minutes each side. Open a can of Black Beans (drained) In a small bowl, slice a whole can of black olives. In a separate small bowl slice 2 green onions. Rest steak for 10 minutes Chop steak into bite size cubes.
- Take potatoes out of the oven and raise the heat to Broil. Place potato chips uniformly into the same cast iron skillet that you cooked the steak in. Place the steak cubes, beans and black olives evenly throughout the skillet. Spread out a bag of 3 cheese "Mexican Blend" over the top of the potato, steak, beans and olives. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes..
- After cooking add your favorite salsa and a scoop of sour cream in the middle. Cover gingerly the green onions. Bon appetite!!.