Quesadilla Burger. Sometimes you want a quesadilla, sometimes you want a burger. This recipe from Delish.com lets you have both. No longer do you have to choose between a quesadilla or a burger.
When you can't decide whether you want some Mexican food or a burger, this recipe will satisfy both cravings. The quesadilla burger is easy to make and delicious! Quesadilla Burger recipe: After seeing a national restaurant chain come out with this, it looked so good I had to prepare a homemade version. You can cook Quesadilla Burger using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quesadilla Burger
- Prepare 1 of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 box of of Lipton onion soup.
- Prepare 1 dash of Season salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle of thousand island dressing.
- You need 1 medium of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of unit Handful of lettuce.
- You need 1 slice of Of cheese.
The Quesadilla burger has recently become pretty popular. This is a great switch up from your normal hamburgers. Quesadilla Burgers are crave-able and easy to share. Perfectly seasoned chorizo and gooey melted Chihuahua® cheese make this quesadilla burger delicious.
Quesadilla Burger step by step
- Season ground beef and add one pack of onion soup. Then, make patty as big as you'd like.
- Put patties in the oven for 30-45 minutes (after halfway done poke holes in the middle of each one and put back in the oven).
- When patty is done take out & place slice of cheese on the patty immediately so cheese can melt on warm patty..
- Place the tortilla in the oven and bake for 5 minutes on each side. I let mine stay in for 10 minutes on each side bc I love mine crispy..
- Once done baking spread some thousand island on the whole tortilla..
- Then add lettuce to one side.
- Cute patty in half and place them side by side on one side of the tortilla. When placing patty side by side place them corner to corner.
- Then add your tomato & fold tortilla.
- Place whole burger in oven for 3 minutes (you don't really have to, I just do it to make the edges a little more crispy)..
These quick and tasty Cheeseburger Quesadillas are so easy to Flip quesadilla and continue cooking until all the cheese is melted and the second side is golden. This is a burger that I created when my family was getting burned out on regular burgers, it was a huge hit and they request these often! Recipe Sponsored by Old El Paso. I love making sliders for watching games, but one problem with sliders is that making all the mini burgers can be really time-consuming. Chef Tom is back with another burger.