Homemade Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Homemade Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of sugar ( use 2/3 of a cup of sugar if cocoa is sweetened).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of Chocolate Frosting.
Homemade Chocolate Cake step by step
- This recipe only makes 1 layer of cake. If you want more layers, make this recipe twice if you want two layers or three times if you want three layers..
- Preheat oven at 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl. In another bowl mix vanilla extract, vinegar, vegetable oil and water..
- Slowly add the wet ingredient mix to the dry one and mix until there are no clumps in the batter..
- Pour batter into a 9-inch greased round baking pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes..
- After cake is baked, wait until it cools down completely. Add frosting when cooled and decorate if you wish. Enjoy!.