Applebee's Quesadilla Burgers.
You can cook Applebee's Quesadilla Burgers using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Applebee's Quesadilla Burgers
- It’s of Quesadillas.
- You need 2 of 10 inch flour tortillas.
- You need 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded monterey jack pepper cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- You need 1 of diced canned jalepeno.
- You need 2 slice of bacon (crumbled) or bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 of southwest seasoned hamburger (cooked).
- You need of Southwest seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of crushed red pepper flakes (to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
Applebee's Quesadilla Burgers step by step
- For hamburgers:.
- Add together seasonings in a dry mix.
- Use 1 tbsp of the dry mix for each pound of hamburger meat. Mix it in and cook (fry or grill).
- For quesadilla:.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat..
- Spread butter on one side of tortilla and place it in the pan..
- Sprinkle the cheeses, onion, tomato, bacon pieces and jalepeno in the center of the tortilla as its cooking. (Cheeses first to melt).
- Place burger on top along with the other side of the tortilla and spread butter on top to flip it over..
- Add miscellaneous, (lettuce, mayo, etc) cut through the middle and serve.