Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 packages of Hershey's Kisses.
- It’s 1 of Additional Sugar.
Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375°F Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, mix together the 1/2 cup sugar, brown sugar, egg, butter and peanut butter. Use either an electric mixer on medium or a a wooden spoon by hand. Be sure to mix well to a creamy consistency. Gradually stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until a soft dough forms..
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in additional sugar. Place dough 2 inches apart on UNGREASED cookie sheets..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until edges of dough are lightly golden brown. Immediately place one Hershey's Kiss In the center of each cookie and move cookies to a cooling rack..
- I want to thank Betty Crocker for this recipe and my Mom for making it with me when I was my baby's age..