Easy hamburger and gravy. In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the flour, bouillon, salt and pepper. Forget the flour and the fat.
Add the chopped onion and garlic to the hamburger. Cook on medium heat until the onion and garlic are tender and the hamburger is done. Mom's Hamburger Gravy Recipe: There are some recipes that take you back to your childhood. You can have Easy hamburger and gravy using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy hamburger and gravy
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, chopped fine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs or cracker your choice.
- It’s 2 of packages of brown gravy mix..
- It’s 1 of water according to directions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
For my family these recipes include Tuna Noodle Casserole, Beef Stew, Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole, Salmon Patties and this easy hamburger gravy recipe. Instead of making biscuits and gravy with pork sausage, our mom typically made hamburger gravy since we always had freezer full of beef. Ground beef is super forgiving and can go straight from the freezer into the frying pan for making hamburger gravy in minutes. To do so, add a little water or beef broth to the pan and cover, turning the block of ground beef often and cutting into smaller pieces as it thaws.
Easy hamburger and gravy instructions
- Mix all together. Except gravy mix and water..
- Make hamburger patties.
- Brown hamburgers in small amount of olive oil..
- Mix gravy mix and water add to fry pan and simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes..
Easy Creamed Hamburger Gravy is an old fashioned classic dish made of ground beef, creamy milk, a few staple pantry items, and lots of love. Stir in flour, bouillon and steak sauce. Crumble the ground beef into a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Drain most of the grease, leaving just enough to coat the pan.