Two tone peanut butter cookies. These cookies are made with buttery high-protein almond flour and sweetened with erythritol to make them low-carb. These cookies are for when you want a low-carb dessert but can't decide between peanut butter and chocolate! This easy recipe incorporates the deliciousness of both in one cookie!
I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. Very good cookies with just a little tweaking. This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious. You can have Two tone peanut butter cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Two tone peanut butter cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of unsweetened chocolate, melted and slightly cooled.
I think peanut butter cookies are sometimes too peanut buttery? Or often times they are too crumbly which is never a cookie goal. OR you get that icky peanut butter "feeling" in your mouth. I don't know, I can't describe it, but I know you know… Healthy and vegan peanut butter cookies with a secret ingredient: applesauce!
Two tone peanut butter cookies instructions
- 1. In a large mixing bowl beat peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds..
- 2. Add the granulated sugar,brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Beat until combined, occasionally scraping sides of the bowl..
- 3. Add vanilla and egg in and continue mixing flour in as well as possible. Use rubber spatula or wooden spoon to mix flour in from bottom and sides of bowl..
- 4. Divide dough in half. Stir melted chocolate into one portion of the dough. Divide each dough portion in half..
- 5. On lightly floured surface roll each dough portion into a ten inch long log. Rap each log in plastic rap and chill for 1 to 2 hours until firm..
- 6. Cut logs in half lengthwise. Place the cut side of the one peanut butter logs on a chocolate log and roll together until seams are sealed and half is brown and the other is lite brown. Continue with other log half's and rap in plastic rap and let chill until firm..
- 7. Preheat oven to 375*F. Cut two tone logs into quarter inch slices and place one inch away from each other on a non greased pan..
- 8. Cook until edges are lite brown. Place on Eire rack to cool. And most importantly enjoy!!!!!!!.
Get two new free healthy recipes each week. The cookies are so deliciously light, soft, chewy, and better than any other peanut butter cookie—vegan or not—that I've ever tried. These easy peanut butter cookies are soft, buttery sweet and salty cookie perfection. They're easy to make and even easier to eat! I use salted butter to make these peanut butter cookies.