Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake.
You can cook Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake
- You need 2 cups of All purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 Cup Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk OR Water if you don’t have whole milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Coconut shavings.
Fluffy Homemade Vanilla Cake instructions
- All the ingredients must be at room temperature..
- Heat your oven to 360F..
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside..
- Heat the butter for 45 seconds in a microwave and cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer..
- Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until fluffy or (until the mixture almost looks white) which will take about 10 minutes..
- Add the eggs one at a time, making sure each one is fully mixed in before adding the next one. Then mix for 5 more minutes until airy and light. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Now add about 1/2of the dry ingredients to the egg-sugar mixture while mixing When it's fully incorporated, add 1/3 of the milk/water.
- Continue alternating adding the dry ingredients with the milk until it's all incorporated and the batter is smooth, scraping down the side of the bowl as you go..
- Use any kind of cooking spray to oil your pan. (I used coconut oil cooking spray).
- Pour the batter into the oiled pan, give each one a couple of solid bangs on the floor to release any air bubbles, then transfer them to the oven..
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, You can start testing at 30 minutes because it's better to check too soon than to overbake. Cool for 10 minutes..
- TO SERVE: Spray some whipped cream and coconut shavings on each slice..
- Added bonus: Whipped cream is a great stressless “frosting”..
- This recipe is a modification from Spruce.com.