Peanut butter cookies. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried and True.
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl. Peanut butter cookies are always a classic hit to enjoy with your family and friends. You can have Peanut butter cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cookies
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 stick of butter, room temp.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
These peanut butter cookies are quick, simple, and fun to make, which means that you will be enjoying them in no. Cream butter, peanut butter and both sugars together. Straight from my mom's recipe box, these are the BEST peanut butter cookies – they are easy to make and stay wonderfully soft. When you make a "peanut butter cookie" with only peanut butter, sugar, and an egg, you just can't get the typical texture that you'd expect from a cookie.
Peanut butter cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease baking sheet.
- In large bowl, cream together butter, 1 cup sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg.
- Mix in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine salt, flour and baking powder. Mix in until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out dough and roll in 1/4 cup sugar..
- Place on baking sheet..
- Flatten dough balls with fork.
- Bake in preheated oven 9 to 12 minutes..
And that's why this peanut butter cookie. Make cookies: In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, and sugars and beat with a hand mixer on medium until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined. These vegan peanut butter cookies are impossible to stop eating! The cookies are so deliciously light, soft, chewy, and better than any other peanut butter cookie—vegan or not—that I've ever tried.