3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch. A Naked Strawberry Layer Cake made with fresh Strawberry Meringue Buttercream and fluffy vanilla cake layers. The meringue buttercream is made with fresh strawberry puree and the cake is topped with a white chocolate ganache drip. It looks fancy but actually, the drip on the cake is easy to.
I prefer to sift my dry ingredients onto parchment paper because it's easier to divide the mixture into three portions using a bench scraper. · Homemade strawberry cake topped with light and fluffy whipped cream strawberry frosting. Lol thought that was a rare burger cake coated with uhhh I don't even know. This particular beautiful pink bombshell really should be made no earlier than June. You can have 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch using 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch
- Prepare of Cake—————–.
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter salted.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of fine all purpose flour +2 tablespoons.
- You need 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 6 of extra large eggs.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of lukewarm milk.
- It’s 1 stick of vanilla bean.
- Prepare of Icing——————–.
- Prepare 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tablespoon of butter soften.
- It’s of Filling and Topping————.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of strawberries see my recipe putting up Strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of strawberry juice.
Wait for the real, homegrown strawberries to make But when strawberries are fresh and in season, bursting with intense flavor and natural sugars, this cake becomes far more than acceptable. The strawberry flavor is boosted with a packet of strawberry gelatin mix. It's a great treat for summer or a special birthday party. Get the recipe for GothicGirl's Strawberry Cake from Scratch.
3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease three 9 inch cake pan. Or 3 heated greased cast iron skillets..
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt..
- Cream the butter, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and sugar..
- Beat the eggs and milk and set aside..
- Mix all the ingredients incorporate very well..
- In the 3 pans add a laddle full of the batter, one at a time to make equal amounts till all the batter is used equally..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes till done.
- Let cool completely..
- Take 1-1/2 quarts fresh strawberries and add to a pot bring to a simmer mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1/4 cup water..
- Add cornstarch solution to the simmering strawberries. Stir till thickened..
- Let cool a bit. After it's cool to touch without being too hot, spread the strawberry mix over the bottom and the middle layers of cake. Just enough to cover the upper part of each layer..
- Stack the middle on the bottom. Add the top layer..
- Mix the 1/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons butter, powdered sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, mix till fluffy..
- Make a ring around the top edge of the top layer of cake with the icing and let it drip..
- Add the rest of the strawberries to the top layer within the ring around the top edge. Allow to drip over the edges..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This classic red velvet layer cake is made tender with buttermilk. It's topped with a fluffy cooked white icing. Alright, *almost* scratch cake is a bit of a stretch. These days I mostly bake from scratch, but I used to use this recipe all the time when I was focussing on cake decorating. I made my second three layer cake last week and used this cake box recipe for ease!