Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat.
You can have Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar jack cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 8 of street taco sized flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
- It’s of For the Pico de Gallo.
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes – seeded and finely diced.
- You need 1/2 of small sweet onion – finely diced.
- It’s 2 tbs of fresh cilantro – finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 of small jalapeño – seeded, minced (optional).
- You need of For the Mexi-Ranch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 2 tbs of salsa (any heat level).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (such as Tabasco or Sriracha).
Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Copycat step by step
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients for pico de gallo together until well incorporated. In a small bowl wisk together ingredients for mexi-ranch until blended. Cover both and refrigerate 1 hour..
- Form ground beef into 4 burger patties. Season with salt and pelper if desired (I didnt bother becsuse there's enough salt everywhere else hete). Grill burgers to desired doneness (or to at least 160°F internal temp if you're a stickler on that)..
- While burgers grill heat a large skillet over medium heat. Working with 4 tortillas at a time, brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter. Place buttered side down in skillet. Spread 1/4 cup of shredded cheese in an even layer over each tortilla. Cook until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden on bottom..
- Transfer tortillas to plates, 2 per plate, cheese side up. Repeat with remaining 4 tortillas..
- To Assemble: Place one burger patty on what will be the bottom tortilla, top with pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, then a couple spoonfuls of mexi-ranch. Place other tortilla, cheese side doen, on top. Press everything together. Eat. Enjoy!.