Meme's Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Meme's Peanut Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meme's Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 2 stick of Melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Chocolate chips.
Meme's Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- In large mixing bowl, mix 1 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, melted butter, and peanut butter..
- Mix until smooth. Add eggs. Mix for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add baking powder and half of flour, mix until incorporated. Then add the rest of the flour. Mix for an additional 2 minutes.
- In small bowl, add the other cup of sugar. This will be used to coat the cookie dough in.
- Use teaspoon to drop balls of cookie dough into sugar, roll into balls and coat in sugar..
- Place on baking sheet about 3 inches apart. Gently press down slightly on eCh cookie to make cute little round cookie shapes..
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Remove from oven, dunk in chocolate milk, and die happily! 👍😊.