Personal Pot Pies.
You can have Personal Pot Pies using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Personal Pot Pies
- You need 12 of Rhodes Dinner Rolls thawed to room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chicken cooked and cubed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables , thawed.
- You need 1 can of cream chicken of soup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese grated.
- Prepare to taste of salt pepper &.
Personal Pot Pies instructions
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray..
- Flatten each roll or biscuit into a 6-7 inch circle..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest..
- In a large bowl combine chicken, vegetables and soup and mix well..
- Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Remove wrap from dough and press each dough circle into the bottom and up the sides of a sprayed muffin tin cup..
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between the dough cups..
- Sprinkle tops with grated cheese..
- Bake at 350°F 15-18 minutes..