Mini Pot Pies. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! With only four ingredients needed—including Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers biscuits—they're a simple and delicious dinner. Add the oil to a large pot over high heat.
Comfort food goes mini with these Mini Chicken Pot Pies! Puff pastry shells are filled with a creamy chicken, vegetable and gravy mixture for a dinner idea everyone loves. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are freezer-friendly, so you can take them out and heat them up in the oven after a long day, and they're also made easier thanks to a bit of puff pastry. You can cook Mini Pot Pies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Pot Pies
- You need 500 g of Beef or chicken stew.
- It’s of Puff Pastry.
- You need 4 of mini porcelain bowls.
- Prepare of Alphabet cookie cutters.
- It’s 1 of egg for brushing.
These mini chicken pot pies will satisfy your appetite as well as your soul. The herb infused filling has tender bits of chicken, onion, green peas, and morsels of carrot. Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it.
Mini Pot Pies step by step
- For those looking for stew recipe, check my dumpling and stew recipe..
- Add equal portions of stew into porcelain bowls..
- Using a round cookie cutter cut out 4 equal circles to cover your stew. At the same time cut out alphabet required. We have Ntiyiso, Lucky, Chloe and Anthea..
- Firmly place the pastry circles over the stew. Brush your pastry before placing the letters. And brush over the letter..
- Place in the oven and cook until golden brown..
These mini pot pies are absolutely delicious! The advantage of making these is that you can make a variety, perhaps if you're making these for lunch boxes or a party, you can pick and choose which. First, start with Bisquick baking mix, milk and eggs. This makes the base for all mini pies. These Mini Chicken Freezer Pot Pies are clean-eating, dairy-free, and can be prepped in bulk ahead and frozen for a delicious, filling, and comforting meal.