Cinnamon Peanut butter cookies. Browse Baking Mixes, Snacks, And More. A Delicious Way to Enhance The Flavor of Sandwiches, Wraps & More! Peanut butter cookies with a touch of cinnamon- Yum!
If you're a blogger, chances are you've received a comment—or many comments—on your blog posts by Averie Sunshine of Averie Cooks. Combine sugar, brown sugar, Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread and peanut butter in another bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. You can have Cinnamon Peanut butter cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Peanut butter cookies
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 8 oz of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
Add egg; continue beating until well mixed. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed until mixed. Here's a quick recipe that's a variation on our basic Peanut Butter Cookies recipe. We've gotten a lot of comments and feedback and were able to create an even better cookie recipe!
Cinnamon Peanut butter cookies instructions
- Set oven at 375° F, Mix together sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and softened butter. Mix until light and fluffy..
- Add egg, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well..
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix together well. Roll cookie dough into any size desirable. Bake for 6-8 minutes. (I sprinkled cinnamon on top after the cookies were out of the oven.).
- Let cookies cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!.
As with most peanut butter cookies, this recipe is flourless and quite simple. If you've run out of almond flour Instructions. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat liners. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.