Mini chicken pot pie. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! With only four ingredients needed—including Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers biscuits—they're a simple and delicious dinner option you can easily customize to satisfy any picky eaters at the table. Enjoy this chicken pot pie filled with peas and carrots – a delightful dinner made using Original Bisquick® mix.
Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it. Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! You can cook Mini chicken pot pie using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini chicken pot pie
- It’s of Chicken pot pie filling.
- Prepare of Pie crust dough.
These mini chicken pot pies will satisfy your appetite as well as your soul. The herb infused filling has tender bits of chicken, onion, green peas, and morsels of carrot. All this topped by a tender mozzarella crust. Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better.
Mini chicken pot pie step by step
- Roll out your dough. Place you mini baking tin or bowl wide side on the dough and cut a border 2 inches wider than the diameter of your pie dish/tin..
- Take your dough/crust and put it in your already greased pie/baking tin..
- Fill your pie crust with your chicken filling..
- Pull the ends of your dough to enclose the contents of your pie. At this stage, instead of pulling you can add another pie crust on the top. Remember to leave a hole/make a hole at the top. Coat the top with egg wash..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 -200°C(depending on your oven) until the dough is cooked and is golden brown..
- Let it cool a little, slice and enjoy.😋😊..
These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are freezer-friendly, so you can take them out and heat them up in the oven after a long day, and they're also made easier thanks to a bit of puff pastry. Here's what you need to make them Mini Pot Pies. Transfer the chicken to a bowl. Melt butter in the same pot. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are not only easy (no homemade crust to fuss with) but I love that they are easy to serve because they are already portioned out.