Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋. But why is the rum gone? Although I've never been the biggest fan of rum as a drink, its sweet and somewhat spicy flavor profile can magically enhance. Did you know you can easily make Chocolate Ice Cream At Home?
The other key is to toast the nuts as that Any chocolate works well. This time I made both dark and milk chocolate versions and it also tastes great with white chocolate. Start this rum-flavored ice cream the day before by steeping raisins and dark rum overnight. You can cook Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋
- Prepare 500 g of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 180 g of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 80 g of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of Assorted nuts (chopped).
- Prepare of Raisin soaked in rum in advance.
- You need of Dark chocolate (grated).
I used homemade vanilla ice cream and just added the soaked raisins (I gave them a whirl in my food processor first) and only half the rum with the ice cream during the last five minutes in the churn. In fact, chocolate ice cream with white chocolate chips is a fun flavor combination. Miniature chocolate chips are great for ice cream because they Most store brands use chocolate chip cookie dough and add extra chocolate chips to the ice cream. However, when you make your own you can.
Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋 instructions
- Pour the cold whipping cream into a big bowl and whisk with an electric mixer in medium high speed until soft peaks formed (around 3 minutes). For better result, place the bowl of whipping cream into another bowl of iced water when you whip the cream, to ensure the cream is really cold.
- Add in the cocoa powder (sifted) and condensed milk and continue to whip until you have stiff peaks, around 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the chopped nuts, grated dark chocolate and rum raisin (optional) or your favorite condiments and transfer to a container.
- Cover the container and keep in the freezer at least for 6 hours before serving.
- Based on this recipe, you can create endless flavors with your own imaginations ! Have fun and enjoy !.
Combine raisins, rum and vanilla extract in small bowl; cover and stand overnight. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly; pour into an ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's instructions. A scoop of dark chocolate ice cream topped with rainbow sprinkles. A local farmers market favorite from a local business. They agreed that sprinkles make everything better.😋😋🍦🍧🍨🍫 This mug is made to order, using special.