Fried Chicken Wings with Japanese sweet sauce.
You can have Fried Chicken Wings with Japanese sweet sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Wings with Japanese sweet sauce
- Prepare 6 of Chicken wings.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Potato starch.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Sake.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black sesame.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of White sesame.
- Prepare of Oil for fry.
Fried Chicken Wings with Japanese sweet sauce instructions
- Wash the chicken wings, and dry with paper towel. Then poke the chicken skin with fork (2~3 times).
- Thinly coat the chicken wings with potato starch..
- Mix soy sauce, sake, mirin, and sugar in a sauce pan, then heat over low heat to dissolve the sugar..
- Heat oil over medium low heat, then fry chicken wings both sides until its golden brown..
- Take off the excess oil of the fried chicken wings, then put those in 3..
- Reduce the sauce and thicken. Make sure the fried chicken wings are coated with sauce..
- Plate 6 on a plate, and sprinkle sesame..