Busy Day Pot Pie.
You can cook Busy Day Pot Pie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Busy Day Pot Pie
- Prepare of Entrée.
- You need 16 oz of bag mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded meat of choice (chicken, beef, pork, etc.:.
- It’s 1 can of 10.5 oz mushroom condensed soup.
- It’s 4 medium of biscuits.
- You need 4 medium of coffee mugs.
Busy Day Pot Pie instructions
- Empty bag of mixed veggies in microwave safe bowl..
- Open can of soup and empty can into veggies. Be sure to fill can half way with water and put in bowl as well. Mix thoroughly..
- Add shredded meat, mix thoroughly..
- Heat in microwave until heated through. About 15-20 min. Then 2 min. at a time till hot. Set aside..
- Slice each biscuit open so that you have a top and bottom. Place in microwave wrapped in paper towel. Heat for 30 seconds and 10 seconds after that until hot..
- Place the bottom half of each biscuit into the bottom of a clean coffee mug..
- Fill each mug until almost full. Leave at least 1/2 in. at the top..
- Carefully place the top half of each biscuit on the top of each mug. Press lightly on to mixture..
- Serve each individual pot pie while hot..