Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies. Yes, vegan peanut butter cookies that didn't taste vegan. (Ten years ago, veganism was much less mainstream than it is today.) It makes these cookies so amazingly melt-in-your-mouth soft! Be sure to also try my Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream, because it is a huge reader favorite. Full of peanut butter taste, vegan peanut butter cookies are easy to make and easier to eat!
The perfect vegan peanut butter cookie! These cookies are sweet and salty, chewy, and unbelievably good. If dipping in chocolate: Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler (this can be. You can have Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies
- It’s 150 grams of dairy free spread (softened).
- You need 70 grams of peanut butter.
- Prepare 220 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 320 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of dark chocolate.
This recipe incorporates peanut butter, so if you have a peanut butter only allergy and are not allergic to tree nuts, you can substitute almond butter. These are the best vegan peanut butter cookies, ever! They will melt in your mouth, with their soft centers and chewy edges. You can always add some chocolate chips to the dough, or try dipping half of the baked cookies in melted chocolate (SO YUMMY, I did this with some of the cookies.) Peanut butter – I used unsalted natural peanut butter, no sugar added.
Vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 220 (electric) or 200 (fan) degrees Celsius.
- Beat together butter and sugar until smooth and well combined.
- Sift in flour and gently mix until well combined (the mixture should be crumbly but hold together when compressed).
- Chop chocolate into small pieces.
- Add to cookie batter and mix.
- Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Form small, evenly sized balls with cookie batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
I recommend to use fresh, runny peanut butter or the recipe won't work Nutrition panel is for one vegan chocolate peanut butter cookie. The base for this cookie is maple syrup, coconut oil, and cocoa powder, which are For more cookie inspo, check out our Fudgy Vegan Brownie Cookies, Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Almond Butter Chocolate. We realised we've never shown you beautiful people any baking recipes so here's one that we've been making lately. It's an easy vegan and oil free recipe. Keyword vegan peanut butter cookie cake, vegan cookie cake, vegan peanut butter cake.