Quick Pot Pies.
You can have Quick Pot Pies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Pot Pies
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup (Family Size).
- It’s 1 of 16 oz. Bag of Mixed Veggies.
- You need 2 of Tubes of Large Biscuits.
- You need 1 large of Chicken Breast (Cooked).
Quick Pot Pies instructions
- Mix soup and veggies in a pot on Med Low heat to warm..
- Cut up chicken and add to soup/veggie mix..
- Flatten individual biscuits an place into a greased/sprayed large muffin tin. The biscuits need to be flattened enough to cover the sides and bottom, forming a "cup.".
- Spoon mixture into biscuit cups and bake at temp and time listed on biscuit tube…minus 2 minutes..