Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. Peanut Butter – to turn a chocolate chip cookie into a peanut butter cookie you have to add peanut butter. Normally, peanut butter cookies don't need chilling. However, because these start with melted butter it's always a good idea to give them a quick chill so they don't spread too much..chocolate chip cookies are easy, thick, and exploding with peanut butter, oats, and chocolate with loads of peanut butter, chewy oats, and of course—the star of this week's holiday—chocolate How to Make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
It feels more like a chewy chocolate chip cookie that happens to have some peanut The result are giant, soft, chewy, chocolate-y, peanut buttery, dreamy cookies. They pretty much beg for cold milk. Chocolate peanut butter cookies are the best of both worlds. You can have Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Prepare of Handful of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of milk chocolate chips.
If you love soft chewy peanut butter cookies this chocolate version is for you! First peanut butter cookies I ever made! Love that cocoa was included to give them a kick of chocolate with the peanut butter. These homemade chocolate peanut butter cookies are everything you could ever wish for in a cookie.
Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix sugars (brown and white), margarine, eggs, vanilla and baking soda together. Blend until smooth..
- Incorporate flour and blend completely..
- Melt peanut butter in microwave until it is mostly melted. 30 seconds to a minute at a time..
- Mix peanut butter into batter..
- Add chocolate chips and cinnamon. The amount of cinnamon you will need depends on your preferences. I used about three tablespoons. Blend..
- Crush Oreo cookies until fine. Again, the number of Oreos needed will vary based on individual preferences. I used about 1/3 of a container. Blend..
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, create small balls of dough and place on an ungreased baking pan..
- Bake about fifteen to twenty minutes, or until cookies are cooked through..
- Let cookies cool before serving. This recipe will yield many cookies, but the number will vary based on actual cookie size..
They are little entities of peanut butter amazingness. Oh, and they also happen to be really ridiculously good looking. So, they have that going for them. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. A buttery peanut butter cookie dough overloaded with melty chocolate chips – yum!